יום הולדת מיניונים Minion Birthday Party


A month ago my son had his 4th birthday. Long before that, he knew what kind of a party he wants - Minion theme party of Corse. The yellow, banana shaped characters who dominate the children's kingdom together with Anna & Elsa. After Mickey Mouse party and Magic Party, Minion IT IS!

As always, i decided to make almost everything by myself - DIY style. 


1. Cake topping with yellow candles - edible A4 paper, which I designed using Photoshop and a photo of my son dressed all in minion clothes.


             

2.  Yellow table including: map, plates, napkins, straws and etc.

3. Yellow Cups with wiggle eyes - It's boring to drink from regular cups, so I bought on Ali-express 50 assorted wiggle eyes, that we glued  ony by one on each cup, together with my children.


4. Yellow decorations - big yellow plates that turned into minions on home doors and windows.


5. Yellow balloons.
 

6. Different Minions on toothpick that i bought online - good for decorating vegetables, not only cupcakes.

7. A few children games, all branded in minion style. One of the games was bowling made of recycled bottles

8. Last, but not least - Minion party favors - a little yellow bucket with a wiggle eye and some yellow, banana shaped candy inside.


Next birthday is just around the corner, and it's a Pirate party for my daughter. I promise to update.

תגובות